We currently make investments in companies :
- having an outstanding management team that focus on large international markets
- having a business model that combines a credible growth strategy with the potential to become a market leader in their sector
- owning defendable intellectual property
- having a proven technology base, as minimally evidenced by the existence of a proof of concept and by a fully understood mode of action
- being privately held
- and having their core activity located in Europe (or having a strong European link)
We look for investments with the following profile:
- equity investments resulting in a significant minority stake
- initial investment (typically € 1 – 5 million) in the first or second VC rounds
- we occasionally do seed deals but our main focus is on early stage companies typically requiring funding for product/technology development
- allow for an exit strategy via IPO and/or trade sale within a period of 3 to 7 years after initial investment
- the fund will keep a reserve for follow-on investments
If your project meets these criteria, we would like to review it with you. The fact that your venture may still be in a conceptual stage, your team is not yet complete or that your business plan is not yet completely finished, should not keep you from contacting us, because we will help you in improving jointly the investment opportunity if we find it with merit.
Since the quality of the management team is one of our most important investment criteria, we prefer to be in contact directly (or soon after an initial contact) with the entrepreneurs themselves.